- Get the most important question and answers to clear the NISM Series VIII - Equity Derivatives Certification Exam easily
- Easy explanations with answers so that you understand the concept and answer even the difficult questions
- Unlimited attempts to practice, Validity : 2 months + 15 days free extension if required
- Instant access : Login to see the online Mock exams immediately after payment
- Cost of subscription : Rs. 499/= (Including all taxes)
- For any assistance, please free to call 022-25436548 / 08082566088
Exam and Question Bank details
The NISM Series VIII - Equity Derivatives Certification Exam is one of the very important exams conducted by the National Institute of Securities Market. Its a prerequisite for getting jobs in Stock Broking companies or for starting your own Stock Broking business. It's also adds value to your resume when applying for jobs in Financial Sector/ IT /BPO etc. companies. Apart from these it is also useful to get a fairly good knowledge of the working of Indian Stock Markets.
The exams are conducted online at various NISM centers and all question asked are of 'multiple choice' Q&A. The time duration is 120 minutes and a candidate has to answer 100 questions totaling to 100 marks. 60% marks are passing marks.
We at PASS4SURE have designed our Question Bank for NISM Series VIII module by having various practise tests and 3 Very Important LAST DAY REVISION tests and REAL FEEL timed exams (a total of more than 600 VERY IMPORTANT Q&As). PASS4SURE has provided explainations for almost every answer so that you understand them and remember the answers easily. Also detailed step by step solutions are provided to the mathematical problems. The Question Bank has been updated in Jan ' 2017. The subscription cost is Rs 499.
Once you go through the PASS4SURE NISM equity derivatives mock test you will find it easy to clear this NISM module and get the NISM Series VIII - Equity Derivatives Certification Exam Certification.
Please have a look at the free demo to have a feel of the question bank.