- Get the most important question and answers to clear the NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Exam easily
- Easy explanations with answers so that you understand the concept and answer even the most difficult questions
- Unlimited attempts to practice, Validity : 2 months + 15 days free extension if required
- Instant access : Login to see the online Mock exams immediately after payment
- Cost of subscription : Rs. 499/= (Including all taxes)
- For any assistance, please free to call 022-25436548 / 08082566088
Exam and Question Bank details
NISM-Series-XV: Research Analyst Certification Exam is a very important exam conducted by NISM due to a SEBI notification which has made it a requisite standard for all associated persons registered as research analyst under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations, 2014, individuals employed as research analyst and partners of a research analyst, engaged in preparation and/or publication of research report or research analysis.
The exams are conducted online at various NISM centers and all question asked are of 'multiple choice' Q&A. The time duration is 120 minutes and a candidate has to answer 100 questions totaling to 100 marks. 50% marks are passing marks.
The Content Management team of Pass4Sure has designed this test with the set of 450 V IMP questions which would give you the necessary leverage to pass the examinations.
We have designed our Question Bank for NISM Series XV module by having :
1) Various PRACTISE TESTS
2) Two Very Important LAST DAY REVISION tests and
3) REAL FEEL timed exams.
PASS4SURE has provided explanations for almost every answer so that you understand them and remember the answers easily. Also detailed step by step solutions are provided to the mathematical problems.
Once you go through the PASS4SURE NISM Series XV mock test you will find it easy to clear this NISM module and get the NISM Series XV - Research Analyst Certification.
Please have a look at the free demo to have a feel of the question bank.
The Question Bank has been updated in Jan' 2017. The subscription cost is Rs 499.