- Get the most important question and answers to clear the FIMMDA - NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module easily
- Easy explanations with answers so that you understand the concept and answer even the most difficult questions
- Unlimited attempts to practice, Validity : 2 months + 15 days free extension if required
- Instant access : Login to see the online Mock exams immediately after payment
- Cost of subscription : Rs. 499/= (Including all taxes)
- For any assistance, please free to call 022-25436548 / 08082566088
Exam and Question Bank details
The FIMMDA - NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module is an essential study for students associated with the Debt Markets in India. It adds value to your resume when applying for job in Banks and other Finance Companies who are associated with the Debt Markets. Apart from these it is also useful to get a fairly good knowledge of the working of Indian Debt Markets.
The exam is conducted by NSE in a 'multiple choice' Q&As format. The time duration is 120 minutes and 60 questions are asked totalling to 100 marks. Passing marks are 60 (60%) with a 0.25% negative marking for wrong answers.
We believe that to clear this technically very difficult exam, the student should be well equipped with an updated question bank of v.imp questions . Also he /she should understand the logic behind the mathematical problems.
We at Pass4Sure have designed our Question Bank for FIMMDA - NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module by having various practice tests with 300 questions for theory as well as mathematical problems using Excel etc. Detailed step by step solutions are provided for the Excel workings. Its important you get accustomed to the types of questions asked and answer them with confidence.
Once you go through the PASS4SURE FIMMDA - NSE Debt Market (Basic) Module Mock Test you will find it easy to clear this NCFM module and get the NSE FIMMDA Certification.
Please have a look at the free demo to have a feel of the question bank.
The Question Bank has been updated in Dec' 2016. The subscription cost is Rs 499.