- Get the most important question and answers to clear the NCFM Financial Markets - A Beginner's Module exam easily
- Easy explanations with answers so that you understand the concept and answer even the most difficult questions
- Unlimited attempts to practice, Validity : 2 months + 15 days free extension if required
- Instant access : Login to see the online Mock exams immediately after payment
- Cost of subscription : Rs. 499/= (Including all taxes)
- For any assistance, please free to call 022-25436548 / 08082566088
Exam and Question Bank details
The NCFM Financial Markets - A Beginner's Module exam is the basic and important exams conducted by the National Stock Exchange. Any student who wishes to begin a career in the financial markets or learn the fundamentals of Indian Stock Markets should attempt this exam. It's also adds value to your resume when applying for jobs in Financial Sector/ IT /BPO etc. companies. Apart from these it is also useful to get a fairly good knowledge of the working of Indian Stock Markets.
The exams are conducted online at various NSE centers all over India and all question asked are of 'multiple choice' Q&A. The time duration is 120 minutes and a candidate has to answer 60 questions totaling to 100 marks. 50% marks are passing marks and there is no negative marking.
We at PASS4SURE have designed our Question Bank for NCFM Financial Markets : A Beginner's Module by having a total of 400 V iMP Q&As in –
1) 8 practice tests.
2) 2 Very Important LAST DAY REVISION tests and
3) REAL FEEL timed exams.
PASS4SURE has provided explanations for almost every answer so that you understand them and remember the answers easily. Also detailed step by step solutions are provided to the mathematical problems.
Once you go through the PASS4SURE NCFM Financial Markets Mock Test you will find it easy to clear this NCFM module and get the NSE NCFM Certification.
Please have a look at the free demo to have a feel of the question bank -->
The PASS4SURE Question Bank has been updated in Jan' 2017. The subscription cost is Rs 499.